YouTube Ads Don’t Work For My Business
But here’s the truth…
If you’ve tried YouTube in the past without any success… chances are, you aren’t holding the right cards.
And that’s not your fault, many YouTube ads “experts” like to say they have the “one size fits all YouTube ads strategy”.
No such thing exists.
But that nonsense ends today. If you match a certain set of criteria (we’ll go over in a minute)…
I’ll show you the cards you need to create a profitable YouTube ads system for your business.
Now before I reveal what the right cards are… I have to be upfront about a few things.
I have a particular set of skills like Liam Neeson from Taken.
And that skill is creating and running highly profitable YouTube ads for a specific set of individuals.
So if you’re a:
- Course Creator
- Agency Owner
- Media Buyer
And you or your clients also sell a high ticket product/program ($500-$15,000+)
My RFA Method for YouTube ads is made for you.
But if you do one of the following:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Low Ticket
- Local Lead Gen
Sorry. But the RFA method isn’t for you.
So if you’re still here…
Here Are The 5 Cards of The Royal Flush For Profitable YouTube Ads
- Ads Strategy
If you or your clients are selling a high ticket product ($500-$15,000+) and it’s proven and actually helps people…
And you’re able to test $25-$100 a day in YouTube ads… (if you can’t and you’re trying to sell high ticket, your problem isn’t ads)
And you’re using the correct funnel for your offer… (if not, no worries. I’ll show you the only funnel you need later)
You’ve already got 2-3 cards of the Royal Flush. Stick with me here and I’ll deal you the rest.
Introducing: YouTube Ads For High Ticket Funnels ($1997)
This isn’t a 12 week course or a program filled with 100+ hours of content.
You can implement the RFA method for your business tomorrow.
Because all you need is 3 hours to learn my entire system. Heck, if you’re feeling ambitious… you can have the entire RFA method implemented by the end of the video, because I walk you through it step-by-step.
Of course we’ll also give you some bonuses to go with it. You’ll see those later on.
And this is the first time I’m offering this training to the public. Before, it was only available for clients of Dan Henry’s high end program – Digital Millionaire Coaching. (A 5 figure investment)
Not only that, Dan has since closed off his program to the public. So you can’t even get the training there anymore unless you’re an existing client of Dan’s.
And if you’re wondering whether or not this strategy will become outdated like many other strategies we see in our space…
I’ve been using this same strategy for years for my agency clients. Unless Google completely removes all their targeting from their platform, the RFA Method will live.
And unlike Facebook who’s removing targeting options, Google is always adding more.
So the core training of YouTube Ads For High Ticket Funnels falls into 3 parts:
Part I: Creative
This is where most people’s YouTube scaling dreams fall flat. The creative is the electricity powering the sales factory we’re creating here.
And if you slack on this part, then you’ve got an abandoned factory. Maybe once in a while, a sale will come out… but it definitely won’t make up for the ad spend bill.
So I’m going to walk you through our process to consistently create high converting YouTube ad creatives.
Here’s a preview of what we’ll cover:
- The most common downfall for YouTube ad scripts is market awareness incongruence. If your script is in the wrong awareness, it forces your prospect to skip your ad. So discover the 5 stages of market awareness and where your script falls into so you can win your prospect’s attention and business.
- Are you ending your YouTube ads incorrectly? Here’s how to add an extra 30 seconds to your ads (no talking needed) and skyrocket your conversion rate.
- My team and I have studied thousands of successful YouTube ads and we’ve uncovered “YouTube hook gold”. You’ll discover the 10 most successful YouTube ad hooks so you can command the attention of your prospect. My agency’s favorite hook is the “Open Loop”.
- Can you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Then you can use our process to develop strong ad creatives. Each creative can be divided into 4 distinct parts. You don’t need to do anything fancy to start, just follow these 4 parts and you’ll end up with a strong creative. (If you’re wondering what the 4th part to a good PB&J is… it’s to toast the bread! Gamechanger.)
- Are you making this simple mistake while writing ad scripts? Instead of trying to sell in each line, do this instead (This is how you get someone to watch an ad until the call-to-action)
- In marketing, we stand on the shoulders of giants before us. Get my Ad Formula Cheat Sheet I’ve created from studying legends like Dan Kennedy, Victor Schwab, Gary Halbert, and Frank Kern. This is the sheet my team fills out with every new YouTube campaign.
Part II: Scaling
This is where the magic happens. The heart of the RFA Method beats here.
Now that you’ve got some strong ad creatives, here’s where we’ll turn those creatives into sales reps for your business. Plus, we’re only going to put them in front of highly targeted prospects.
RFA stands for Ready, Fire, Aim. And this is exactly how we’re going to create scalable YouTube campaigns at record speed.
Here are a few nuggets you’ll discover from this part of the training:
- Why we start each campaign at such a low budget, and why this is the fastest way to uncover profitable YouTube ad campaigns. (Your morning coffee may cost more)
- The exact scaling progression I’ve used to scale accounts from a standing start to over $1000/day in profitable ad spend…in less than 30 days.
- How to target your prospects in their exact time of need, when they’ll be most receptive to your offer. There’s more than one way to do this, and if you’re only using one or two methods you’re leaving money on the table.
- Stuck on keywords? No problem. Use this feature of Google to find a list of profitable search terms your prospects are Googling right now.
Part III: The Walkthrough
Welcome to the last part of the training. You’ve got some killer creatives. You know how we’re going to methodically approach our campaigns. Now this is where the rubber meets the road.
Here’s where I’ll walk you through Google Ads on how to set up your campaign from scratch.
Pro tip: It’s extremely helpful if you create a mock campaign while following along. Just so you have all the settings and whatnot.
So here’s a preview of what to expect in this part of the training:
- Why you should avoid Google’s “warnings”. These warnings are created for one reason only and we’re not going to fall for it. I’ve gotten way better results by ignoring these specific warnings.
- You’re going to see some outrageous impression estimates (in the billions). I’ll show you what range your impression count should fall under. If it’s too high, your ad will get completely diluted with low quality traffic.
- My agency’s process for winning back suspended Google accounts. We have a 100% win rate like Floyd Mayweather with Google Support.
- There’s a signal you should look for when starting your campaigns. This signal tells you that a campaign probably isn’t going to get a lot of traffic. We’ll show you what to do when this happens.
- The counterintuitive method we use to decrease cost-per-lead while a campaign is scaling. (It’s like negotiating for a better price with more volume.)