How to Find Money Making Prospects In Under 20 Minutes Using Proven Linkedin Workflows and Searches
And that’s what I want to share with you today. I’ve essentially condensed 8 years of full-time prospecting and learning into a 60 minute Linkedin crash course.
That’s less than watching a show on Netflix nowadays.
And guess what?
By the time you’re done with this crash course you will make more money.
Can you say the same thing about watching Game of Thrones?
Using Linkedin sales navigator correctly is probably one of the single most productive technological skills you can learn in sales, whether you own a business or work as a freelancer or work as an employee. Yet so few people have actually mastered the art.
Oddly enough, you don’t need to be a technical wiz to pull this off. Anyone can do it, even if you have zero technical skills
Now, I am not saying databases don’t have a place, but most just don’t meet the cut.
And let me tell you a secret… Where do you think most databases get their emails?
… Well, LinkedIn!
All you need to understand is a few key principles. Then use those principles while following proven meeting generating “workflows” and “searches” to create profit-pulling lead lists/contacts/accounts on demand.
So how can you learn these key principles, the Linkedin secrets I’ve discovered, and get your hands on these proven Linkedin workflows and searches?
I’ve taken everything I’ve ever learned about Linkedin and all the knowledge I gained from running hundreds of tests and many consultations and condensed it into a 1 hour Linkedin crash course called The Linkedin systems course.
Could you learn all this on your own? Maybe. It’s possible but I am not really sure…
You *could* create a list of over a million leads, send them hundreds of emails/Inmails for 8 years, test up to 8 variations for every message, pour over the test results for hours on end, and distill what you’ve learned into a set of principles, structures, and formulas that anyone can use to find Qualified leads.
Look you’re welcome to spend $10k a year on Seamless.ai for a measly 1000 leads with 90% being invalid, but if you want to learn how to do with less than $100/mo. Then you want to stick around for the next 2 minutes…
- The ultimate secret to getting good at creating killer searches FAST (once I started doing this I found my results skyrocketing and the quality of my searches improving dramatically while having a TON of fun.)
- The little-known filter that gets higher booking rates, and SALES than any other. (Plus, the exact formula for doing it at scale.)
- The best day of the week to send Linkedin requests and messages and (once you know which day it is it’ll make perfect sense and you’ll be kicking yourself for not knowing it earlier.)
- How to create MASTER filters and save hundreds of hours per year
- The exact amount of words your Inmail messages should be (I’ve never seen a google Inmail book meetings with more than this amount of words)
- How to track when a new HOT lead
- An “idiot proof” formula for finding HOT leads that book meetings
- How to get notified when companies get new funding rounds the instant it becomes news
- Plus, a whole bunch more…
- ALL the above +
- 15 lessons on the BEST ways to use Linkedin you won’t find anywhere else
- Access to a private discord community with access to myself to answer any questions you have
- The exact day-by-day workflow to use
- Constant updates to the course
Learn how to use Linkedin Sales Navigator. You’ll learn HOW and WHY you’re wasting HOURS per week by not using Linkedin Sales navigator correctly.
Spend more time selling and less time prospecting.
LinkedIn sales Navigator course
Finally, a course that actually teaches you how to use Linkedin Sales Navigator the right way
Lesson 1 – The front page and how to use it
Lesson 2 – Sales preferences and Alerts
Lesson 3 – Accounts page bio + Account map
Lesson 4 – Account growth insights + Account alerts
Lesson 5 – Lead page AKA the modern resume
Lesson 6 – How to build an account filter search
Lesson 7 – Account + lead lists
Lesson 8 – How to use lead filter search
Lesson 9 – How AND why to build saved searches
This section contains all workflows
Lesson 10 – Workflow #1 – How to target SMB
Lesson 11 – Workflow #2 – How to target enterprise
Lesson 12 – Workflow #3 – How to target low hanging fruit
Lesson 14 – Workflow #4 – How to batch your tasks with lead gen/contact scrapers
Lesson 15 – How to create a Boolean search?
How to join the Discord community
How to get Linkedin Sales Navigator for 25$ a month (Save 900$ a year)
Best time to send Inmails and the word count sweet spot
Need more help?
Delivery time: 12 -24hrs after paid