Table of Contents
THE BUSINESS BUYING BLUEPRINT
The step-by-step road map for entrepreneurs looking to use M & A for growth, profit, and scale.
Let’s Face It… Buying A Business Is Intimidating.
What would you say to the owner?
How would you even find them in the first place?
What would your offer be if they were interested?
And maybe the scariest… what if they said yes!?
It’s okay. Don’t feel bad. You are right!
Recently, the Harvard business review, did a study that puts the failure rate of mergers and acquisitions somewhere between 70% and 90%
AND…According to the Small Business Administration, 75% of all venture capital acquisitions fail. Yup, you read that right – 3 out of 4 VC deals die.
That means, in this business, even the smartest investors with limitless capital and the best data money can buy are only successful 1 in 4 times.
If that’s true, what hope do we have?! (More on that in a moment…)
But it’s no surprise.
I mean between the lack of structured training, effective education, and real world negotiation skills, how could any feel like we have the confidence to successfully acquire a business?
Yet, if you understand that RIGHT NOW will go down as the greatest time in the modern era to acquire a business…
With the economy in turmoil, joblessness claims at record highs, and the uncertainty mounting every day…
How do we NOT go after the fastest, most secure, and most profitable way of growing our wealth and income.
As a business buyer, in this economy, you are in a position to help thousands of business owners who may want to shut down, retire or start another business.
Even before the pandemic, business acquisitions have been and will be the fastest path to generational wealth.
So the problem is clear for investors & entrepreneurs right now…
How do we take advantage of this opportunity and CONFIDENTLY buy businesses at will…
without the liability
without personal financial risk and
without the absurd rate of failure.
We Built the Blueprint…
Good news is there IS something you can do to take the guess work out of the process…
Acquiring a business is a safe, reliable, and predictable path to grow your income, wealth, and freedom.
After 30 years of acquiring businesses across 24 different industries, I’ve distilled down the foundational elements that lead to my success time and time again in all my strategic acquisitions while nearly eliminating the downside.
I’ve developed the methodology in this program after working with entrepreneurs for years in high ticket mastermind settings, group trainings, and exclusive one-on-one consulting.
That formula has now become the “The Business Buying Blueprint”…
If you’re wondering if this is all worth your time and attention…let me give a little background
To keep it brief, here are the broad strokes…
I’m Roland Frasier…
I’m a ‘recovering attorney’ and serial entrepreneur…
After giving up the ‘time for money addiction’ years ago, I am currently a co-founder/principal of 5 different
Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing companies in the e-commerce, e-learning, real estate and SaaS spaces.
I’ve been acquiring business and their assets for about 35 years in about 2 dozen different industries.
In that time, I’ve bought businesses ranging from $10M to $4B…almost all with little or no money out of my pocket. (I’ll walk you through some of those deals.)
In the process, I’ve founded, scaled or sold over two dozen different businesses ranging from consumer products to live events to manufacturing companies with sales ranging from $3 million to the $4 billion deal I was mentioning.
But, to be honest, really the only thing that matters about me is…CAN I HELP YOU?
And, unfortunately, for most people…the answer is going to be NO.
I’ve reached the point where I can no longer take private coaching clients that don’t pay me rates that the average entrepreneur simply cannot afford.
I still want to help people use my methodology to find and acquire wonderful businesses…
But before I do I need to make sure you know two very important things….
I cannot help you get rich quick.
I understand why many people equate mergers & acquisitions with ‘getting rich quick’.
It is true, many times when you close on a deal your profits, net worth, or income can go up 2X, 5X, 10X instantaneously.
That appealed to me too after giving up the ‘time for money’ trap.
I thought buying & selling businesses would be easy money and I’d have thousands coming in every day like clockwork.
Well, it turns out that if you want to live like the 1%, you have to put in the work that the 99% won’t.
Now don’t get me wrong, I do have lots of consistent revenue coming in every day …almost all on auto pilot …but it took lots of work, learning, and perseverance to get there.
So, if you’re not prepared to commit to learning this skill set and stick with it even when it gets hard (like 10x harder than you originally thought), then I’m not the guy to help you.
If you’re looking to take advantage of people, I won’t help you
It’s important to understand the distinction here…I can help you, I just won’t.
Being in the industry for over 3 decades, I know all the ‘tricks of the trade’ that less scrupulous ‘business bandits’ will try to pull.
There are many ways to structure shady deals or take advantage of struggling business owners and those shenanigans are a non-starter here.
I don’t teach those practices, I don’t help anyone that does.
All my deals are done inside what I call the ‘Zone Of Fairness’ which means all parties come out better on the other side and everything is above board.
All while genuinely helping other people AND making an incredible income for you and your family. All thanks to what you are doing to learn in the ‘The Business Buying Blueprint”.
So at this point, you’re probably wondering what is the investment?
In this module, you’ll…
- Understand why “starting” a business is riskier, harder, & more expensive than buying one
- Become aware of the $10 TRILLION dollar opportunity in the market that existed BEFORE the global recession…and the flood of opportunities that come with the “Next normal”
- Master a glossary of terms and formulas the pros use so you never feel lost or left out of a conversation again
- Learn the 5 reasons why businesses sell at a discount so you are clear about what a deal looks like and who you can help
- And most importantly, learn how “lateral thinking” will open up tons of possibilities in places where others (especially the seller) will not have thought to look
In Module 2, we focus on FINDING
If we are going to be buying business we need to know where to find them.
Where are they? Why do they want to sell? And, more importantly, how do we get THEM to come to US?
In module 2, you’ll…
- Learn how to (legally) spy on the smartest and most successful investors on the planet so you can piggyback on the categories of companies they are buying RIGHT NOW
- Get the step-by-step process on how to discover which companies will be the most profitable for you to acquire…
- Download a list of the top 21 places to NEVER source a deal
- Swipe the industry’s best scripts and templates so you know exactly what to say (and what NOT to say) to a prospective business owner in every conversation
In Module 3, we focus on FUNDING
More specifically funding deals…without any money out of our pocket!
In this module, you’ll…
- Download the Business Buying Bible where you’ll have access to over 159 proven funding strategies that require no money out of pocket
- Implement ‘Instant Earn In’s’ strategies where you get instant equity in a company by providing highly leveraged services like consulting, connections, or marketing…that you can then outsource!
- How to negotiate a “Win / Win” deal for everyone involved and stay within the ‘Zone of Fairness’ each and every time
- Pocket equity for free using the “Pipe Wrench” proposal with companies you are already in business with and providing value
- Cash in on companies that you never even own by following the ‘Reverse Wholesale’ revenue model
- Do the ‘Deferred Close + 4 Day Cash Machine” deal where you arrange to buy the business at a future date then run this proven promo series so the company’s revenues pay for your purchase!
In Module 4, we focus on BUYING
This is where the rubber meets the road.
Together in this module we are going to shift from theory to application and break down all the nuts & bolts of buying a business so you feel safe, certain, and confident when closing your deals.
In Module 4, you’ll…
- Be handed my full arsenal of tools, templates, checklists, and agreements I use on all my deals and have spent thousands in attorney’s fees to be created
- Master the Letter of Intent as we walk through the entire tool together and I give you some super secret insider tips & tricks on making your offers even more profitable along the
- Command total control of your purchase agreement as we go through that together step-by-step to make sure you’re safe and above board on every deal
- Dissect your Due Diligence checklists so never miss anything in your research and have total confidence in your purchase
- Lay out your pre & post closing strategies to ensure a seamless transition and makes sure you get to cash flow with none of your personal assets committed – as soon as the deal is signed!
In Module 5, we focus on GROWTH
Now, imagine… you have deals coming to you like clockwork, you have unlimited funding options to capitalize on, you’re super secure in your valuations and closing process, and your post closing integrations are working like a well oiled machine…what’s next?
Scale it up!
That’s what we’ll cover in Module 5: GROW
In this Module on Growth, you’ll…
- Apply the 5-80-5 multiplier principle to the success of your business and scale without hesitations, confusion, or uncertainty
- Achieve “Unicorn Growth” using 5 customer acquisitions strategies that are guaranteed to drive massive results
- As well as hear from my business partners, Ryan Deiss & Richard Linder, on how to structure your organization for maximum success, satisfaction, and scale
But, listen, I understand knowing how to do something is different than actually doing it.
And bridging that gap can be a scary series of steps. Don’t worry, I’ve got you.
This program is not just about how to find, fund, and close deals.
I also give you the tools, templates, scripts, paperwork, and checklists to actually do it!
Everything you need is right here.
This way it’s super simple and you have total certainty in the process.
EPIC Deal Bible – over 121 templates, checklists, and documents designed to get your deals done from start to finish…
Included in the program you get the access to the
- Letter of Intent
Drafted by an attorney that allows you to make offers with confidence
- Glossary of terms
Drafted by an attorney that allows you to make offers with confidence
- 21 Questions Seller Scripts
So when your phone rings you sound confident, competent, and in control.
- List of every industry value multiples
So you can quickly and efficiently evaluate deals and know which industries to target
- Due Diligence Checklist
So you never miss a thing when evaluation or closing a deal
- Closing Checklist
So when you sign those documents you know you’re protected
- And more…
Plus over a 2 dozen legal templates that you need to buy a business.