Proof of payment:
“Hold Frame” is a piece of advice often given to men struggling with women.
- The Source of Human Aggression
- Identifying Aggression
- The Naive Perspective
- Confrontation and Learning How to be Aggressive
- Strategies for Self Assertion
- THE ART OF ASSERTION
- Types of Disrespect | Emotional Disrespect
- Types of Disrespect | Disrespect of your time
- Types of Disrespect | Public Disrespect
- Types of Disrespect | Reputational Disrespect
- Types of Disrespect | Subtle Disrespect
- Signs When Someone Doesn’t Like You
- Facts About Human Nature
- How to Deter Aggressors
- Signs of Weakness
- Exercise: What Makes You Lose Respect For People
- Signs of Strength
- Be Willing To Displease
- Dealing with the Anxiety of Confrontation
- Standing Up For Yourself
- Meditation for Self Assertion
- How to Assert Yourself When You’re Weak
- The Appearance of Surrender
- Don’t Attack Everyone
- BONUS Q/A
STOP BEING NICE!
This course is specifically for men who consider themselves as a “Nice Guy” and would like to finally stand up to others who take advantage of them.
I was a nice guy until my mid 20s and women also took advantage of me.
The problem is that nice guys don’t get the respect from others. They bring out the predator in people.
Nice guys struggle with confrontation and expressing their values, and as a result, they attract predators and become passive-aggressive in the process. That’s not good!
By the end of this course, you will have the tools to develop a mindset that naturally projects power and strength. You will deter abusers from your life who prey on the weak. Nobody will dare to mess with you and if they do, they will suffer the consequences.
Women will find themselves more attracted to you in the process. Those who disrespected you in the past will either leave or find new found respect for you.
You will also:
- Learn foolproof dating rules for men who feel that women CONSTANTLY take advantage of their love and kindness.
- Know how to project a threatening presence that demands respect
- Learn why healthy boundaries are important
- Understand how healthy boundaries are created
- Learn how healthy boundaries help us enjoy life
- Know how to create healthy boundaries
- Know good boundary communication
- Know how to non verbally communicate strength.
- Learn to project ultimate confidence and self assuredness
- Learn how to set internal boundaries and let your inner authority run your life and much more!
Once again, this is specifically FOR NICE GUYS!
If you’re already someone who’s considered an “a$zh@l3”, well this may not be the course for you unless you’re curious.
Sales Page: _https://dalexis-school.thinkific.com/courses/nice-guy