B2B Marketing Strategy Playbook An actionable training to predictably growing B2B sales
Align your marketing, sales, and executives on the focus target market, positioning, channels, campaigns, and content to land ideal customers, grow your deal size, and accelerate your pipeline
Table of Contents
HERE IS A BRUTAL TRUTH ABOUT B2B MARKETING:
In the majority of companies, marketing is perceived as a lot of effort for little result. A waste of money. Sales teams don’t believe in marketing because they simply don’t see the marketing impact on sales and revenue.
They think that marketing is all about visiting trade shows and conferences, designing slides, working on branding, and spreading the content on social media — without helping them generate high-quality leads and closing more deals.
As a result, every single team meeting ends with marketers going red-faced when sales and executives ask:
“WHERE are the leads?”
Have you ever been in these shoes?
If yes, you know what’s going to happen next.
You become an order taker getting tasks from sales and executives, and limit marketing campaigns to:
- Gated e-books to get contacts that are transferred to sales as “leads”
- Landing pages that promote demo calls without giving an idea of what the product is all about, price, use cases, etc.
- Writing scripts and setting up automated cadences for SDRs
- Producing salesy content about product features and publishing company news that delivers 0 value to your market
- Webinars that are sold as educational events but in reality are pure product pitches
You know how lousy it feels and that this “marketing” is doomed, but you’re blamed for poor performance.
You realize that you are burning out your market, but you can’t stop because this is the only way to not get red-faced during team meetings.
You understand that marketing should be done differently and try to present the ideas, but they get shut down in the process.
And the worst thing is that you start questioning your credibility and ability to deliver.
NOW, STOP FOR A MOMENT AND ASK YOURSELF
DO I KNOW:
What market segments should we focus on to grow revenue?
Who are our ideal customers? How do they buy, and why do they buy from us?
What value propositions might resonate with our ideal customers and differentiate us from the competition?
What marketing programs should be launched to create awareness, attract attention, educate & nurture our target market and create a demand for our product?
How should we measure the efficiency of our marketing to make sure we are running the right programs and not stopping them too early?
If you didn’t answer confidently, you’re in big trouble.
But what if you could answer these questions easily and develop a marketing strategy that helps to grow your B2B sales predictably?
How could it impact your company and your career?
INTRODUCING: THE B2B MARKETING STRATEGY PLAYBOOK
Since 2013, we (Andrei Zinkevich & Vladimir Blagojevic) have worked with 100+ B2B tech and service-based companies from the United States and Europe that have high ACV (average contract value) and long sales cycles.
We developed a go-to-market strategy framework that was successfully implemented in production automation, fintech, software development, hardware, cybersecurity, healthcare consulting, and many other verticals.
We documented the framework and created an all-action course for B2B marketers and startup founders that contains everything you need to develop an effective marketing strategy to predictably grow your business.
Here is how your marketing will look like after implementing just a fraction of what you’ll get from the playbook.
- Stop relying on only your gut feeling or copying others when making strategic decisions, launching new marketing programs, or penetrating new markets, and making the right decisions that will help to grow a business
- Easily identify and focus on the most profitable segments, channels, and campaigns, and eliminate what is unnecessary
- Get executives and sales buy-in, then gaining the marketing, sales, and development resources to commit to a specific launch time
- Select & double down on the right channels for sustainable growth instead of trying to be everywhere and wasting time and money
- Align execs and sales on what success looks like
- Develop a marketing dashboard with leading indicators to set up the right expectations for marketing and avoid rash decisions about what works and what doesn’t
- Develop a unique value proposition and select the right positioning strategy to stand out from the competition and resonate with customers
- Develop a client-centric marketing plan to create awareness, generate & capture the demand, educate and nurture buyers to fill in the pipeline with sales-qualified opportunities
- Produce an accurate estimate of budget, team, tools to achieve revenue goals
- Ensure a solid ROI of marketing programs on a tighter budget without experimentation and guesswork
HERE IS WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE B2B MARKETING STRATEGY PLAYBOOK
Short, actionable training videos without theory and fluff
Videos include a step-by-step process from market segmentation and ideal customer profiling to marketing plan development.
THE B2B MARKETING STRATEGY PLAYBOOK IS FOR YOU IF
You want to predictably grow B2B companies
You struggle to align executives and sales
You want to move the needle and develop marketing programs that source pipeline and revenue
You want to get skills that will help you to lead the B2B marketing teams and become CMO/VP of marketing
Sales page: _https://fullfunnel.io/b2b-marketing-strategy-playbook/