The course is taught by Stefan Djordjevic, founder of @ Martian and former UX designer @ Apple / Project Analyst @ NASA.
Learn to start small tech companies from scratch
Our curriculum helps entrepreneurs launch simple and profitable startups.
It’s like getting a degree in business, marketing, law, and UI / UX at the same time.
I. UI / UX design module
Learn how to design application interfaces on the fly. No programming required!
II. Business module
Learn to set up shell companies, sign contracts, and close deals as a CEO.
Topics that are not taught in school.
III. Legal module
Get access to the same legal documents professionals use, such as nondisclosure agreements, intellectual property agreements, royalty contracts and more.
IV. Growth Hacking
Master topics such as guerrilla marketing, game theory, and human motivation.
- Why you should take the Mini Startups course
- Why I started the Mini Startups course
- Why I started Mini Startups (pt. 2)
I. UI/UX Design Module
- Interesting Slack app that probably has a lot of users
- Designing Meme Doppler in less than 30 minutes
- Meme Doppler competitors
- Designing Zebra App
- Zebra + Meme Doppler designs (Sketch file)
- Building a company live on Reddit – StudyHub
II. Business Module
- Why I’m bullish on Slack apps
- Listen to your customer’s problems instead of their solutions, because chances are they don’t know what they want
- I’ve never even started a company. What do I need?
- Issuing equity to founders – maximize motivation!
- Listen to but also build for your customers
- Partner with the high intelligence, high integrity, high energy people
- The missing key trait in a co-founder – character!
- The people you work with should have Principal (AKA founder) mentality
- Give people only as much access as they need, no MORE!
- Starting a shell + subsidiary company
- Novo vs Azlo – which challenger bank is better for business?
- Use LinkedIn automation tool Linked Helper for finding software devs
- Finding software engineers on UpWork
II. Business Module: Quiz
- Become a better founder through “mini” angel investing
- Coming up with app ideas – find demand
III. Legal Module
- IP Assignment – have everyone sign it ASAP
- Cease and desist letters – don’t panic! It’s not that scary
- Memo of Understanding makes it easier to highlight roles/responsibilities
- Independent Contractor Agreement – an exchange of value between two parties
- NDAs – Unilateral or Mutual?
- Unconscionable documents, be fair with your employees/contractors
- Do what’s right for the company as a whole, including clear communication
- Operating Agreement – this details how your company operates
- Start with the highest leverage document and then move downwards
- Royalty Contract – incentivize the long term, but put a cap on it!
- Legal Docs
- Term Sheet AMA w/ Brian Alford
- How to get an Instagram username someone else has or is inactive
IV. Growth Hacking Module
- App Decision Matrix.png
- Growth hacking – is your app worth marketing?
- What is the REAL definition of product-market fit?
- App Decision Matrix Part 1 – Yik Yak revived
- App Decision Matrix Part 2 – Yik Yak competitor?
- App Decision Matrix Part 3 – Zebra, an anonymous chat app
- App Decision Matrix Part 4 – Meme Doppler, a weather app for memes
- App Decision Matrix Part 5 – Visa Information, a VISA app for travelers
- How do I come up with an app idea? iOS App Store
- 7 guerrilla tactics to market your B2C App
- Growth hacking on reddit (via niche spamming)
- Growth hacking on Reddit Public Access Network (RPAN): 1,263 unique watchers, 65 upvotes, 2 downvotes, 9 new followers
- IV. Growth Hacking Module: Quiz
- Cold calling roadmap – 8 phone calls to close a deal
- Cold calling – Honesty is the best sales tool
Slack App Ideas
- Pomodoro Timer – another Slack App favorite
- Poll Cat – A funny Slack app
- LiveCall – my high-conviction Slack App
- Every Slack app organized by Alexa Ranking as of April 2020
- A combined iOS + Slack app
- Mini Startups Slack App – Pomodoro Timer
- Mini Startups Slack App – Poll Cat
- Mini Startups Slack App – LiveCall
Sales Page: _https://www.ministartups.co/mini-startups-course
There are no reviews yet.