Speak And Inspire
How to Become a World-Class Speaker, Inspire & Influence People, and Make Your Message Go Viral
Whether it’s sharing your ideas and making a point at a work meeting or a random encounter at a party, seminar, or on the street – your ability to communicate is arguably the single most important skill in your life.
Have you ever dreamed of being so masterful in front of an audience that you can instantly make an impression?
Or to communicate your ideas and proposals better at business meetings or sales presentations?
Or to share an idea so well on social media that it goes viral?
If so, you’re on the right track. In fact, numerous studies show that people with strong communication skills consistently enjoy the greater income, higher self-esteem, happier families and relationships, and even better health.
Unfortunately, many of us still believe that only a lucky few have the natural talent to be powerful communicators.
But is this true? Are all those charismatic speakers, persuasion experts, top salespeople, empathic communicators, and master orators really just born that way?
Or did they simply discover how to access a power that’s already inside each of us?
Introducing the World’s Most Advanced Public Speaking Course
Speak & Inspire with Lisa Nichols is an eye-opening adventure that awakens the powerful communicator in you.
In 5 hours total time over 30 days (an average of 10 mins of training a day), Lisa trains you to find and confidently speak your truth, captivate any person or audience with your natural charisma, and channel your deepest emotions to inspire, persuade, and motivate the people around you.
This program is designed using the Mindvalley Quest model of learning – making learning as fun and addictive as a computer game. Every day you only have to invest 10 mins of your time on average. Each lesson teaches you a small yet powerful nuance of masterful speaking.
As the days go by, you pick up more and more advanced skills and by Day 30, you will likely be one of the powerful speakers in your organization.
Even if you’re nerve-wracked or introverted. Even if you’re completely inexperienced. Even if you think communication isn’t your strong point – let Lisa guide you through the process and you’ll emerge with the breathtaking ability to speak & inspire.
Meet Your Trainer: Lisa Nichols on Speaking & Communication
Lisa Nichols is widely regarded as one of the top speaking coaches in the world. Her mastery of communication and motivation has placed her among the very best orators in history – alongside legends like Martin Luther King Jr., John F. Kennedy, Nelson Mandela and more.
This was evident when she was asked to appear on the Oprah Winfrey Show. Her ability to connect with the audience and share her story led to her being invited on media appearances across the world and being invited to co-author the book “Chicken Soup for the African American Soul.”
Later appearances on shows like the Steve Harvey Show resulted in her snippets of her talk going viral on the internet and attaining over 100M views — again due to Lisa’s ability to communicate.
But before any of this recognition, her life was filled with unimaginable scarcity and struggle. In 1994, Lisa was a single mom in South Central L.A., barely surviving on government assistance. With only $11.42 to her name, she couldn’t even buy diapers for her young child. Lisa pulled herself out of this situation and the pain of her past causes her to dedicate her life to helping others.
Lisa is celebrated for the impact she has on the lives of teens. Through Lisa’s non-profit foundation Motivating the Teen Spirit, she has touched the lives of over 270,000 teens, prevented over 3,800 teen suicides, supported 2,500 dropouts in returning to school, and has helped thousands reunite with families.
Throughout her work with teens in the early 2000s and her appearance in the hit documentary The Secret, Lisa began getting enquiries to teach people to communicate in the unique way she did. This led to her dedicating her life to teaching public speaking and communication. Over the next decade she would become what is widely recognised as the world’s top coach for public speaking. Lisa now reaches 80M people a year through her appearances and platform.
- Author of six best-selling books, including the New York Times bestseller, No Matter What.
- Invited to Appear on The Oprah Winfrey Show
- Appearances on The Today Show, The Steve Harvey Show, The Dr. Phil Show and Extra.
- Awards: Among the prestigious awards and honors bestowed upon Lisa for her extensive work are the Humanitarian Award from the country of South Africa, The Ambassador Award, and the LEGO Foundation‘s Heart of Learning Award.
- Honors: The City of Henderson, Nevada named November 20th as Motivating the Teen Spirit Day; the City of San Diego named April 25th Motivating the Masses Day, and the City of Houston, Texas named May 9th as Lisa Nichols Day for her dedication to service, philanthropy and healing.
What You’ll Learn
- Uncover And Own Your Voice:
unearth the unique and powerful message you were born to fearlessly share with the world.
- Hone Your Natural Magnetism:
discover how to be a more charismatic communicator and become a natural leader.
- Develop Unshakeable Confidence:
dust off the nervousness and anxiety, and wow anyone with your cool sense of confidence and authenticity.
- Become A Star Performer At Work:
gain the confidence to share your ideas and impress others in any situation, from client negotiations to team meetings.
- Strengthen Your Relationships:
channel greater love, compassion, and empathy into your conversations with the people you care about most.
- Become A Master Storyteller:
watch people fall madly in love with you as you share emotion-driven stories that captivate your listeners from start to finish. This is a huge advantage of you’re using social media.
- Engage Any Audience (As Small As 1 Or As Big As 1,000):
whether it’s on stage or in front of an intimate group, you’ll have the power to command any crowd.
- Get Higher Speaking Fees and More Engagements:
The tools you will learn will cause you to get more standing ovations and make you more in demand as a speaker.
The Curriculum: Explore The Speak And Inspire Curriculum
The Speak & Inspire program gives you everything you need to become a masterful speaker and communicator.
You’ll enjoy Lisa’s loving guidance on each day of the program, as she takes you through a series of carefully designed principles, tools, and techniques designed to awaken the powerful communicator in you.
As you absorb these lessons into your daily interactions, you’ll quickly find your communication skills growing in spades – until in just 30 days, you’re finally speaking your truth powerfully, naturally, and effortlessly.
But you will see results every single day.
PART 1: Mastering the Power Of Your Voice And Message
You’ll begin your Speak & Inspire journey by first taking a look inwards, connecting with your unique communication gifts, and harnessing them to own the power of your voice.
- Why language is one of the most powerful connectors on the planet (as well as one of the quickest disconnectors), and how your voice is the doorway to your greatest needs and desires.
- Discover a simple tool to measure the power your voice so you can quickly tell just how much of an impact you’re having on the people you engage with.
- Master the art of enrollment and understand how to carefully formulate your words to create value in the lives of everyone that comes in contact with you.
- Use the Mirror Exercise to help you uncover your authentic voice, allowing you to connect with others on a much deeper level than ever before.
- Understand the essence of a truly heart-thumping, soul-stirring story, and how to craft a mesmerizing story (even if you don’t think you have a story share) that will touch the heart of any listener, leaving them more inspired and motivated.
- Experience a powerful, life-shifting visualization that will help you discover what your life mission truly really is, and give you the fuel to accelerate you on your journey on crafting your legacy.
- And so much more…
PART 2: Defining Your Listener’s Experience
How well are your words landing with your listeners? In this part, Lisa shares a framework that helps you connect with others on a heart-level, and inspire them to take action.
- A simple technique that liberates you from fear, anxiety, brain fog, and other ‘inner blocks’ holding you back from communicating with effortless clarity and confidence.
- How to define the impact you want to leave on people. Doing this automatically unlocks a new level of passion and conviction for the causes that matter to you.
- Discover the crucial difference between being confrontational and being “care-frontational”, and how a minor shift in intention can diffuse and heal any communication tension you may have with the people you care most about.
- Experience a powerful exercise that quickly pinpoints the kind of communication you want to impart – whether it’s informational, motivational, or transformational.
- Learn how to go far beyond just educating, towards inspiring and captivating your listeners (this is how you get people to pay more attention to you).
- And so much more…
PART 3: Muscle Developed Through Action
In this third part, Lisa trains you in a wide range of her most powerful communication techniques for becoming a more persuasive, charismatic, and engaging communicator.
- Learn how to get your listener to trust and open up to you by creating a “safe environment” free of judgment or repercussion.
- Three techniques that transform your listener from passive to active, allowing you to immerse them even deeper into your words and perspectives.
- Start using your body language to strengthen your message and amplify the impact of your words. Often, it’s the smallest of gestures that can make the biggest difference in how well your message is received.
- Use the “Echo, Repeat, Respond” technique to instantly create a space where your listener feels they are an active part of your conversation. This is the key to building trust and loyalty.
- Master the art of “Verbal Highlights” to create emphasis on vital elements of your message, grabbing your listener’s attention, and keeping them hooked from start to finish. (You’ll also be busting important myths about what many people think is needed to hold people’s attention.)
- Get trained in “The Pregnant Pause” technique, and learn why sometimes silence can be more impactful than a stream of well-crafted words. (This may be one of the riskiest techniques you’ll learn – but when you nail it, you can amplify the impact of your words by at least 10x).
- And so much more…
PART 4: Speaking To 1 Or 100
In the final stretch of your Quest, you’ll learn how to harmonize the techniques you’ve learned so you can ace any conversation, speech, or presentation – and make a massive positive impact.
- How to engage and persuade your listener to take any action you want (use this power responsibly!).
- Discover 6 simple ways to strengthen your bonds with your loved ones through the power of communication.
- How to stay true to your uniqueness and authenticity while also influencing people from all walks of life.
- How to dramatically elevate the impact and stick factor of your communication through music and other sensory stimulations (great for presentations and speeches).
- And so much more…
Sales Page: _https://www.mindvalley.com/speak
There are no reviews yet.