Learn to trade Stocks, Cryptocurrencies and Forex
Become part of a trading community of Stock, Crypto and Forex traders trading by the same set of rules.
The core trading strategy will help you locate high probability trading opportunities where professional traders such as banks, institutions and hedge funds around the world are looking to plan their trades or scale in their positions. No information has been held back, all our knowledge is shared in the core rules of the trading strategy. Trade ideas are discussed in the online community real-time as they happen. No hindsight trading.
The trading strategy can be used to trade any market. Stocks, Cryptocurrencies and Forex can be traded. The supply and demand trading methodoloty also covers various aspects of professional trading, including money management, how to change your mindset, trading psychology & how to develop a trading plan (a trend trading plan is also included). But don’t expect miracles, it will take you months to learn the basics and put them into practice successfully. There are no shortcuts.
Topics covered in the online Trading Community
1. LEARN HOW TO TRADE SUPPLY AND DEMAND IMBALANCES. A strict methodical rule based strategy to trade like professional traders do.
- What is supply and demand and why supply and demand moves the markets
- No more lagging and colourful indicators. Indicators are not needed, supply and demand has all the information that we need to make our trading decisions.
- Types of supply and demand imbalances.
- Rule based strategy to trade with the institutional supply and demand imbalances.
- What causes a bank to enter the market and why a reversal takes place.
- Why big investors can’t make trading decisions whenever they want and must wait until certain conditions are met before taking an action in the market.
- Why it’s key for banks and big investors to split their markets trade up into smaller sizes when they are entering the market.
- Why banks need an increasing amount of retail traders (small traders) to come into the market once they placed an order.
2. LEARN HOW TO LOCATE TURNING POINTS IN ANY MARKET USING SUPPLY AND DEMAND IMBALANCES.
- What are the most common candlestick patterns you will see at the origin of an imbalance.
- How to spot and what kind of base structure we want to see before an imbalance is created after price departs from the base.
- When and how is a new supply and demand imbalance created.
- How to validate and how to score a potential tradable supply and demand imbalances.
- What kind of confluences we must look for in order to enhance and score a level with higher accuracy and probability.
- How to locate where the big investors are beginning to take profits off their trades by understanding price action and the range.
3. HOW TO DEFINE A TREND USING IMBALANCES. WHEN TO TRADE WITH THE TREND, WHEN NOT TO TRADE WITH IT.
- How to define a trend using imbalances. How to define uptrend, downtrend and consolidation stages.
- How to draw trendlines and how to use them to assess the trend using them together with supply and demand imbalances.
- Learn about the Range, when it’s too high to buy or too low to sell.
- High probability trading with momentum or location trade setups correctly located in the Range.
- When it’s too low to buy and too high to sell. Learn a set of strict rules that will prevent you from taking trades when price is too high or too low in the bigger picture Range.
4- DEFINE WHICH TYPE OF TRADER YOU ARE IN ORDER TO CHOOSE WHICH TIMEFRAME COMBINATION YOU WILL TRADE
- The importance of multiple timeframe analysis (MTF), how to pinpoint the exact entry point with laser beam accuracy.
- How and why to choose your timeframe combinations, those to be used in your trading sequence.
- How multiple timeframes are related to each other and how to align with the bigger picture trend.
- How and when to use a sequence of timeframes to decide the highest odds trend direction.
5. HOW TO PLAN A TRADE USING SUPPLY AND DEMAND IMBALANCES
- How to plan a trade using a strict rules set methodology.
- How to locate turning points where the banks have placed their trades, how to plan your trade at the same location.
- When to take a trade and when not to trade. Doing nothing is the most important trading decision.
- Learn the different types of confirmation trades there are.
- When to trade counter-trend and how to use lower timeframe sequences to drill your entry down.
- Most common high odds scenarios supply and demand trade setups.
- What to do before, during and after important news events.
- Supply and demand applied to Indexes, Stocks and Commodities.
- How to scan Forex and Stocks looking for new setups.
6. BUILDING YOUR TRADING PLAN, HOW TO MANAGE YOUR TRADES AND YOUR EMOTIONS
- The psychology of trading, finding your why.
- How to build your trading plan. You will have access to a trading plan to trade with the trend, all rules and scenarios possible, exit tactics, risk reward, drawdown, daily routine, etc.
- Trade management and exit tactics.
- The importance of back testing the rules.
Sales Page: _https://set-and-forget.com/forex-and-stocks-trading-course/