CREATE YOUR OWN SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBE CHANNEL
YouTube has more than 2 billion active users.
Let than sink in.
Many marketers seem to forget that one of the platforms where you can find customers is YouTube.
Because YouTube is accessible, and video is the new king of content. But if you do not know how to
make videos, how will you take advantage of this situation?
This is what many of my friends asked me. And this also why I created my YouTube Masterclass.
I want to help people make money on the YouTube platform, even if they do not have any background
in marketing, video editing, or ad creation.
But why should you choose YouTube?
Why not blogging or other platforms?
Why should you make money on YouTube?
- 81% of people between 15 and 25 in the United States use YouTube
- 15% of the traffic on YouTube come from the US
- Each YouTube visitor spends about 11 minutes on the site per day
- Every visit on YouTube, on average, results to 6.5 page views
- 70% of YouTube usage is done on mobile
- The revenue of YouTube in the US is about 5.5 billion dollars
Can you see now why YouTube is the best platform to make money?
YouTube is very much alive, and other social media channels pale in comparison to it.
And the best part?
YouTube is a platform that is hard to penetrate.
What does this mean?
It means that people cannot easily build a YouTube channel.
And why is this important?
The lesser competition, the better for you.
HERE ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A CHANNEL:
- Massive Amount of Traffic – I mentioned earlier that YouTube is home to 2 billion active users
per month. It is the second-largest search engine in the world and the third most visited website
below Google and Facebook.
If you can tap into this traffic, your business is all set. But this is not going to easy—you need to
learn the techniques that I use to succeed in this area.
- You have an asset – on YouTube, the videos you post will be there forever, and why is this
good? This is good because you only upload that video once, and you can expect tens of
thousands of views.
And once your YouTube video is gaining traffic, the algorithms are going to trust it. What this means
is that it will recommend your video to users who have an interest in your niche.
- You will be found on Google – if you the right keyword, Google will show your videos not just
on YouTube, but also on the Google search results pages. And if a person sees that you have an
interesting video, the user will watch it instead of clicking on a blog post.
One interesting thing you need to understand about the internet is that 60% of all clicks on Google
are for the first three recommendations. And if your YouTube video is out there on top, you can
expect more traffic and views.
Now, how does this solve your financial problems?
If you have YouTube assets, you can earn via the following:
- Ads – YouTube pays content creators money. This is the main monetization method for
YouTubers. If people watch your videos, they are forced to watch ads.
You get a percentage of how much the advertiser paid YouTube. And if your viewer clicked in
the ad, you would even get paid more money!
- Merch – many YouTubers have a massive follower count. These followers buy their
merchandise, such as hoodies, shirts, and mugs.
You can do the same if this is the way you want to monetize your YouTube channel.
- Traffic – if you are a blogger, dropshipper, or online store operator, you need traffic. If you rely
on only organic traffic to traffic via tour blogs, you will spend years building traffic.
But if you have a YouTube channel, you can direct your YouTube traffic to your website. If they like what you offer, they will make a purchase from your store, or even click on your affiliate links!
But how do you do all this?
And where do you even start?
The solution is YouTube Masterclass!
There are no reviews yet.