Table of Contents
WHAT YOU CAN LEARN FROM COURSE SELLING MASTERCLASS?
In this step by step tutorial, best selling author and digital marketing veteran Nik Maguire will walk you through each stage of building a self-funding funnel for your Teachable school. This step by step course builds a live and published self-funding funnel for a new Teachable school in the fitness sector. Watch as the self-funding funnel generates new course sales within 24 hours. Then see after 1 week that this self-funding-funnel has generated 50 new course sales and paid for all the advertising.
- 1 – Course Introduction Strategy & Solution.
- 2 – Make Teachable Reachable – Get New Students to your Sales Page Every Day.
- 3 – The Hidden Technology Elements your School Needs to be Efficient.
- 4 – Sales Funnel Techniques to Increase Signups, Sales and Cover all Ad Costs.
- 5 – Improving and Simplifying the Sales Experience to Increase Student Enrollment.
- 6 – The Results after 1 day and after 1 Week.
Nik Maguire – Course Selling Masterclass (1.09 GB)
1-Course Introduction Strategy & Solution
- Introduction And Strategy – For Health And Fitness Course.mp4
2-Make Teachable Reachable – Get new students to your sales page every day
- Creating an audience in Facebook Part 1 – Leveraging existing databases.mp4
- Creating an audience in Facebook Part 2 – When you have no data and how to expand small databases.mp4
- Facebook campaign creation And optimization specifically for SELLING Teachable courses.mp4
3-The hidden technology elements your school needs to be efficient
- Installing Facebook Pixel into Teachable for event tracking.mp4
- Quick hack for ensuring your Pixel is working.mp4
4-Sales funnel techniques to increase signups, sales and cover all Ad costs
- 2 routes new customers come to you and how you can integrate them both into Mailchimp.mp4
- Automate student enrolment.mp4
- Concept introduction and important principles.mp4
- Email best practice to ensure maximum lead magnet to trip wire conversions.mp4
- Issues to overcome and simplify when dealing with Facebook traffic.mp4
- Mailchimp integration – alternative elegant version.mp4
- Mailchimp introduction and one (inelegant) option for quick website integration.mp4
- Quick introduction to important tools for the website journey.mp4
- Rationalising the sales pages for all user journeys.mp4
- Recap and overview of this critical stage on how to generate sales.mp4
- Tripwire Introduction and smooth frictionless user journey to increase signups and automate the sales process.mp4
- WordPress Mailchimp responsive modes for mobile and tablets.mp4
5-Improving and simplifying the sales experience to increase student enrolment
- Bringing the email elements together to retarget sales conversions with course tagging.mp4
- Creating the main component of the sales page – Part 2 with final example.mp4
- Creating the main component of the sales page.mp4
- Formatting the sales page for maximum tripwire conversions for self-funding funnels.mp4
- Instant sales page improvements.mp4
- Reducing dropped carts by improving checkout and identifying buyers from none buyers.mp4
- The one copywriting secret every sales page needs to increase conversions.mp4
6-The results after 1 day and after 1 week
- Amazing results after 1 week.mp4
- Results after 1 day.mp4
- Summary of results and why we have a successful self-funding (liquidating) funnel.mp4