Become a Mindvalley Member, and unlock access to Mystic Brain + Mindvalley’s full curriculum of 50+ transformational programs for as low as $1 a day.
There is an ‘ecstasy’ button in your brain: but do you know where to find it?
Most of us spend a lifetime searching for a remedy to the stress and overwhelm of modern life.
So we meditate. We try one personal growth tool after the other. We take expensive trips and retreats, to try and reclaim our mojo and our sanity.
But nothing ever really sticks, because…
Fleeting moments of stillness can never extinguish the exhaustion, noise, and struggle of a life lived in perpetual chaos.
Thankfully, there is a better way.
A way to infuse your every moment with the bliss of a monk meditating in the clouds. The flow of a master musician performing through their soul. And the connectedness of a visionary artist, calling on something greater to summon ideas the world has never seen.
Accessing – and staying in – these ecstatic states in your daily life is not a matter of giving up your worldly possessions, or committing your life to esoteric arts and practices.
Rather, it’s a matter of science. Or more specifically, knowing how to regulate your brain chemicals to shift how you think, feel, and perform – at the snap of a finger.
And through the Mystic Brain program with award-winning neuroscience researcher Dawson Church, you’ll discover the simplest, fastest way to awaken this inner revolution: so peace, joy, and flow become as effortless to you as breathing.
Master your neurochemicals, and in turn your life
Through leading-edge neuroscience, the Mystic Brain program guides you through today’s most effective, efficient, and lasting process for creating transcendent bliss and peace in your daily life.
Stress, anxiety, and inner turmoil can now be banished from your daily routine. In their place, you gain total freedom to choose your emotional states, while maximizing your feelings of wellness, productivity, and oneness with the Universe.
Unlike the average spiritual program, there are no arcane or mysterious arts to get confused by. And even ancient practices like meditation are stripped of all unnecessary dogma, so only what truly works is retained and amplified.
Instead, you’re guided through accessible, rewarding, science-based transcendent practices you’ll use daily to master the seven key brain neurochemicals silently shaping your life:
- Dopamine: the pleasure chemical
- Oxytocin: the love chemical
- Norepinephrine: the focus chemical
- Serotonin: the satisfaction chemical
- Nitric oxide: the intensity amplifier
- Beta-endorphin: the pain reliever
- Anandamide: the bliss chemical
The curriculum: Explore the Mystic Brain curriculum
Mystic Brain is a 22-day online journey towards mastery of your brain’s neurochemicals: and in turn your ability to experience ecstatic bliss, peace, and flow in your daily moments.
On each day, you’ll join Dawson Church for a 20-minute video lesson that takes you deep into the neurochemicals that shape your life: and the science-based transcendent practices and neurochemical meditations you can use to harness and regulate them to your benefit.
By the end of the program, you’ll have all the tools and wisdom you need to naturally harness your neurochemistry – and transform how you think, feel, and perform in your everyday life.
PART 1: Dopamine: Activating Motivation & Drive (Day 1 – 3)
Dopamine is your “motivational molecule”: the chemical that lights up when you anticipate a reward, and that drives you to seek out more. And by harnessing dopamine in the correct way, you can leverage it to gain instant, lasting, and unconditional motivation to grow and achieve at your fullest potential. No more feeling demotivated or deflated when life throws you a curveball.
- The dopamine neurochemical meditation: listen to this first thing in the morning to set yourself up for a whole day of motivation and forward momentum.
- Mastering your cravings: use this 3-minute journaling exercise to discover your unique dopamine triggers, and how to leverage them to feel and perform better in any moment.
- 5 instant dopamine-boosting rituals: from fun daily habits to listening to a very specific type of music – try these simple yet rewarding activities for a quick and lasting dopamine surge.
- And much more.
PART 2 Oxytocin: Activating Love & Connection (Day 4 – 6)
Love, bonding, and intimacy are spiritual experiences – and their gatekeeper is oxytocin, the chemical of profound human connection. When you learn how to regulate your oxytocin levels, you can consciously begin to deepen your bonds with others, and create an abundance of magic moments of closeness and unconditional love.
- The oxytocin neurochemical meditation: use this meditation for an instant oxytocin glow up – perfect for just before moments of bonding, or social engagements with loved ones.
- Channeling unconditional, unshakable love: this exercise helps you embody pure love for another person, regardless of the blockers or conflict you might be experiencing with them.
- The daily habits of love: a hug, a phrase, or even just listening intently – discover the simple ways you can channel waves of ecstatic love into your daily life, in a matter of seconds.
- And much more.
Part 3 Norepinephrine: Activating Focus & Attention (Day 7 – 9)
If you’ve ever struggled to stay focused, alert, and productive for as long as need to: norepinephrine is the chemical you want. By learning how to naturally trigger this chemical, you’ll have unlimited access to a source of natural “inner caffeine” that helps you get more done in less time – without so much of the usual stress and frustrations.
- The norepinephrine neurochemical meditation: sit back, relax, and set yourself up for a day of unbreakable focus and productivity.
- Freedom from your distractions: this journaling exercise helps you identify the biggest distractions in your daily life, and the best steps you can take to rise above them.
- Designing a life of deep focus: apply these easy lifestyle shifts to gain a remarkable immunity to the thoughts and habits that kill your focus and productivity.
- And much more.
Part 4 Serotonin: Activating Satisfaction (Day 10 – 12)
People who enjoy high levels of emotional wellbeing and fulfillment also have high levels of serotonin. That’s because this chemical – produced in the base of your brain – works with dopamine to make you feel good, while also protecting you from the ravages of angst, impulsive thoughts, and negative thought patterns.
- The serotonin neurochemical meditation: some people use synthesized drugs for a serotonin boost – but you won’t have to with this meditation, which leaves you with a natural all-day glow.
- Your personal serotonin triggers: discover what really makes you feel like a million bucks, and how to leverage those triggers to feel even better.
- The 8 keys to happiness: experiment with these daily practices to keep your serotonin levels high, no matter what’s going on inside you or around you.
- And much more.
PART 5 Nitric Oxide: Activating Ecstasy (Day 13 – 15)
Nitric oxide is the chemical of focused intensity: as in it helps you show up in your daily life fully and enthusiastically, ready to perform and create at your highest potential. This wonder chemical also has a host of other benefits, including improving your brain’s neuroplasticity (your ability to absorb new information and patterns), and even boosting your immunity.
- The nitric oxide neurochemical meditation: awaken your fullest passion, energy, and focus – and prepare to embrace the day in a peak state of calm yet unstoppable intensity.
- The nitric oxide breathing technique: need a burst of intensity and vigor? Shift your breathing in this simple way, and watch it kick in instantly.
- The nitric oxide exercise routine: this simple set of four exercises isn’t too intense – but it’s a remarkably effective way for an instant boost to your intensity neurochemical.
- And much more.
PART 6 Beta-Endorphin: Activating Body Ecstasy (Day 16 – 18)
Pain and physical discomfort can wreak havoc on your emotional states and your productivity: and beta endorphin is the chemical you need to eliminate it naturally, so you can return to a state of full-body bliss. Beta endorphin is three times stronger than synthetic morphine, yet countless times better for you.
- The beta endorphin neurochemical meditation: use this soothing meditation to instantly vaporize pain, or to guide your body into a state of wellness you can feel in every cell.
- Healing from within: if you’re searching for freedom from painkillers or other pain-relieving medication, learning how to harness your beta endorphin could be your turning point.
- Crafting a pain-free life: try these easy daily practices to enter a lasting neurochemical state of high resilience to pain and physical discomfort.
And much more.
PART 7 Anandamide: Activating Bliss (Day 19 – 21)
Marijuana is natural, but nothing’s more natural than a bliss-inducing chemical produced by your own brain. Anandamide is a gateway to the kind of joy that makes you smile for no reason, feel pleasure in its purest form, and express gratitude for yourself and your life. It’s associated with high levels of the theta and gamma brainwaves, typically found in veteran meditators.
- The anandamide neurochemical meditation: flood your body with unconditional joy and ecstasy, as you release all the negative thoughts and patterns that disrupt your bliss.
- The blissful symbolism exercise: create your very own symbol of ecstasy, and use it to drop into a state of pure bliss just by looking at it.
- The best exercises for bliss: all exercise is good for your emotions, but these ones are specially designed to ignite your bliss neurochemical in a flash, and leave you feeling ecstatic.
- And much more.
PART 8 Integration and continuing your journey (Day 22)
In the final step of your journey, you’ll discover how to shift your ecstatic states into permanent traits that you can call on for life. By practicing your new skills, you’ll be able to induce bliss, peace, and flow at the snap of a finger – and even without descending into deep meditation. In other words, a Mystic Brain is yours forever: and you’ve awakened to a whole new way of life.
- An easy-to-follow post-program game plan: follow these steps to continue growing and glowing, long after the program is over.
- How to heal your traumas: unhealed trauma is one of the biggest blockers of spiritual and emotional growth – and by addressing yours in the right way, your path to ecstasy will be far clearer.
- Advanced practices for transcending to the next level: there are various levels to bliss and ecstasy – and if you’d like to go even deeper after completing the program, you’ll have a variety of generous options ahead of you.
- And much more.
About Dawson Church, creator of Mystic Brain
Dawson Church is an author and researcher in the fields of health, psychology, and spirituality. His bestselling book The Genie In Your Genes pioneered the concept that emotions drive gene expression, while his other bestseller, Bliss Brain, demonstrated that peak mental states rapidly remodel the brain for happiness.
Dawson is the founder of the National Institute for Integrative Healthcare. He has conducted dozens of clinical trials, and published many peer-reviewed scientific papers on topics including anxiety, depression, and PTSD.
He is a former president of the Family Connection, one of 53 nonprofits named as Points of Light by President Bill Clinton, and is also a member of the Transformational Leadership Council.
The books Dawson has worked on have won over two dozen awards, including Best Health Book (Independent Press Awards) and Best Science Book (USA Booknews Awards).
He writes regularly for Unity magazine and the Huffington Post, and has been quoted in USA Today, CNN, BBC, the Los Angeles Times, San Francisco Chronicle, Parenting, and many other national media.
Sales Page: _https://www.mindvalley.com/mystic-brain