Proof of payment:
How much money have you lost because you invested or made business decisions based on your instincts and emotions instead of knowing the facts?
- Specifically, how to grow a successful business.
- How to double your sales within one year.
- What is REALLY keeping your business from being much bigger than it is today and what to do about it.
- How to create a sustainable competitive advantage…it’s not what you think it is.
- How to differentiate yourself from your competition and create a niche.
- How to create and execute a solid strategy.
- How to maximize your Profits and Growth.
- What makes a high potential growth business.
- The critical difference between Value Creation and Value Add and why you MUST have both.
- How to create and sustain your Value Proposition.
- How to turn customers into addicts.
- Growth strategies used by every multi-billion dollar business in
- Discover the critical drivers of your business and what you must measure to sustain your business.
What YOU don’t know is what costs you MONEY.
- Master how to read and use the numbers to avoid financial peril.
- Learn how to spot the four critical ratios that will make or break a deal.
- Identify the danger signals and warning signs that can cripple or destroy
- Understand how to anticipate and manage financial crisis in your business.
- Learn to spot profit drains immediately.
- Learn which reports to request from your bookkeeper/accountant.
- Learn to budget and utilize profit-planning tools, financial forecasting and
- Make more informed decisions, impact the bottom line and save money.
- Take control of your Financial Future.
- You are ready to stop guessing about your investment strategy.
- You want to learn how to make factual vs. emotional decisions in starting, running or expanding a business.
- You need to learn the best tools and report formats to use for easy
- You want to learn one year of accounting.
- You need to know how to remotely manage your business.
- You need to analyze the numbers for acquisitions.
- You are ready to take control of your financial future.
Keith J. Cunningham’s CFO Scoreboard Software is designed to provide the business owner with optics on the overall business. CFO Scoreboard is not intended or designed to replace your current accounting software or many of the financial metrics that a business owner may use to analyze their businesses or that are specific to an industry. On the other hand, CFO Scoreboard does provide some incredibly valuable optics and trends that can be used to make the business more profitable and sustainable. CFO Scoreboard has a very robust integrated tutorial section to answer most questions that may arise.