What is iLoveCoding?
iLoveCoding is a platform that teaches you coding so well that you become a competent software engineer. The training is structured; the topics you learn are suited for todays job-market; and best of all, you get support from a mentor throughout your journey – From zero to becoming a highly-skilled software engineer.
What will you learn?
- Build simple and advanced websites
- Build responsive-design websites
- Build Modern Front-End Applications
- Think like a developer
- Backend Development
- Working with databases
- Collaborate code with Git
- Breaking features down into functions
- Writing reusable code
- Build mobile apps
- Build password-protected websites
- Working with third-party APIs (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
What do you get?
With any iLoveCoding paid membership you get access to Complete Training, and Mentor-Moderated Private Student Community
(A) Complete Step-by-Step Training (See Full Curriculum)
40+ hours of video training organized such that it is easy to make progress.
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Programming and Web
- Module 2: Modern Front-End Development
- Module 3: Back-end Development and Databases
- Electives (Git, Working with API, etc.)
- Downloadable Cheat Sheets
- Access to Homework
(B) Mentor-Moderated Student Community
Never get stuck again! Get answers to your specific questions from your peers and mentor in the member-only slack channel.
- Get solution to your problem
- Learn from your peers
- Get career, code, and project help
Technologies You Will Learn
- HTML5 : Basic HTML and modern HTML Features
- CSS3: CSS basics to modern CSS features
- Express.js: Backend robust RESTful API
- MongoDB: The noSQL database
- React: Build modern web UI applications
- NPM: Use third-party libraries
- RESTful: Standard protocol to structure web API
What will you build?
With iLoveCoding your focus will be to apply your knowledge; For that we will build a bunch of projects so you learn and build your portfolio in the process.
- Blog Design
- Simple To-do List App
- Snake game
- Calculator App
- Photo Slider
- Stop Watch
- Accordion Feature
- Tab Feature
- Location Finder (Powered by Google Maps)
- Song Search App (Powered by iTunes API)
- Book Search App (Powered by Google Books)
- Note Taking API (with password protection)
- Timer App
- Web Scraper
- Cryptocurrency Price Checker
- Scroll animation, and more
Who is iLoveCoding for?
Designed for beginners, designers and entrepreneurs (Like me – Aziz). However I constantly get experienced developers from large companies join as well.
- Junior/Senior developers
- Developers from a different domain
Delivery time: 12 -24hrs after paid