Table of Contents
Welcome To Charisma University
Growing up, I got top marks in school, played pickup sports, and had a close group of friends. But in front of the right girl or the right room full of people, my palms would start to sweat, my throat would get tight, and I’d start overthinking everything.
You guys have all heard the story before. I even won Most Likely To Break Out Of His Shell in high school. I felt like a normal dude, but apparently I was “the shy guy”.
One day a flip switched in my head and I decided enough was enough.
So I started studying the science of charisma. And like Neo, I started to see the Matrix.
I got to a level of unconscious competence where everything started to come naturally. I got to the point where I could flip a switch and feel “on”, no matter who was around or what the situation was.
It became easy to start conversations with anyone I saw. I finally stopped thinking “I want to talk to that person…but what should I say?? How do I know it’ll go well??”
It felt like a superpower.
Since then, my co-founder Ben and I have spoken at board meetings for billion dollar businesses.
Gone to entrepreneur masterminds with some of the best under 30 entrepreneurs on the planet and left with lifelong connections.
And when I see a beautiful woman I’d like to get to know, whether it’s in the club, on the street, in the store, it doesn’t matter – I know I can make an incredible impression.
Most importantly, you can do it too. Because I’m not special.
All of this is learnable. In fact, once you have it all laid out in front of you in our step-by-step training, it’s simple. It’ll become habit. You’ll be able to turn it on without even thinking about it.
And once you master these fundamental tools, you’ll be able to do things you once thought impossible.
You’re probably asking yourself right now, what exactly IS Charisma University?
Charisma University is a 6 week step-by-step program designed to give you all the tools you need to take your charisma to the next level.
It’s over 10 hours of the best training material available.
This isn’t fluffy theory stuff either like you might get in a book. You’ll get real, ready-to-use tools that you can begin to implement immediately so that each week you’re seeing massive strides.
You’ll also get an actionable, step-by-step guide so that you know how to integrate everything you learn into your daily life. You’ll basically have the exact formula to learn Charisma On Command.
What’s Inside Charisma University:
Charisma University is broken into 6 video modules that are designed to get you inspiring and impressing everyone you meet. You can go through the modules at the recommended pace of one per week, completing the daily action guide each day of the workweek, or go through the program at your own pace.
The daily action videos take just a few minutes to watch and anywhere from 2 – 20 minutes to implement. It is all about taking small, concrete steps every day so that after 6 weeks, you have made exuding charisma a habit.
Inside the membership site, you’ll have access to a 10+ hour (and growing) video library created to lay out exactly what you need to know and what you need to do to become next level charismatic.
Module 1: First Impressions
- The four emotions that will guarantee an amazing first impression, regardless of who you’re meeting
- What questions to ask and more importantly, how to know when you should NOT be asking questions
- Body language tips to make a great first impression in just a few seconds
- How to exude positive energy so people love talking to you
- How to answer common questions like, “Where are you from?” and “What do you do?” in a way that gets people intrigued by you
- Video breakdowns of great first impressions for you to model
Module 2: Confidence
- How to build rock solid confidence that you can tap into it in the situations you need it most
- Inner Game exercises that help you eliminate self-doubt
- Psychologically backed practices to go from feeling nervous to feeling confident in less than 2 minutes
- How to solidify your confidence so you maintain it and don’t clam up in groups of people you don’t know
- Be able to connect with older, more successful business mentors and make them eager to help you get where they already are
- Feel confident at parties WITHOUT having to beeline for the bar and hold a drink at your chest all night
Module 3: Expert Conversation
- How to deal with small talk so that you quickly make people interested in connecting more meaningfully
- Exercises you can do at home so you never run out of things to say when speaking with someone in real life
- How to start conversations that keep themselves going
- How to avoid those awkward moments of silence where the other person politely excuses themselves
- How to lead conversation in a way that makes people respect you without feeling dominated by you
- Two modes of conversation that will take you from initial pleasantries to genuine connection (without getting stuck talking about the weather)
Module 4: Storytelling
- How to tell stories that get people hanging on your every word and have them asking “What happened next!?”
- How the best storytellers take normal, everyday occurrences and turn them into riveting stories
- The different types of stories and how to handle each one of them so that people stay hooked
- How to tell YOUR story in a way that intrigues people and gets them wanting to know more about you
- Video breakdowns from the world’s best storytellers, so you can model the greats
Module 5: Presence and Magnetism
- How to get noticed so that others go out of their way to introduce themselves to you
- How to speak so that you command attention (Hint: It’s NOT the words you’re saying)
- What to do with your eyes, hands, and body positioning so you exude a confident energy and have a commanding presence
- How we are wired to subconsciously detect nervousness and what you can do so people don’t see it (or mistake it) in you
- The most important pieces to focus on so you aren’t overwhelmed with trying to manage every little inflection, gesticulation, and gesture
Module 6: Leadership
- The 6 types of people and the most powerful ways to influence each of them
- How to motivate others so that they are excited about doing what you persuade them to do
- How to quickly read anyone and know exactly what triggers will influence them
- How to build rapport so you can quickly and easily establish trust
- One of the most important ways top leaders in the world get people to buy into their vision
BONUS VIDEO CONTENT
Bonus #1 Group Interactions
- How to be as good with groups as individuals
- How to be a leader without being a bully
- How to engage the whole group
- How to immediately be accepted into any type of group
- How to find “the seam” in the conversation and jump in without being interrupted
Bonus #2 The Art Of Handling Conflict
- How to disarm someone who’s being combative by using one honest sentence
- How to improve relationships that have had long-term friction
- Learn when to avoid conflict and when to embrace it
- 3 phrases that turn enemies into teammates
Charisma University is our flagship product and we plan on adding more to it. Based on student requests, we already have added the bonuses above, daily action guides, and worksheets to simplify some of the at-home exercises. When you join, you are locked in to receive everything that ever comes with Charisma University in the future. Even if the price goes up (which it will).