Breathwork Secrets Revealed: Unlock the Simple Techniques to Supercharge Your Day, Unleash Your Mind, & Reach Peak Performance
“Breath is the ultimate key to your well-being and if done right, it has the power to transform your entire life – physical, mental, and spiritual… and Dan Brulé is the master to show you how. I love his teaching and it’s made a huge impact on my life.
– Tony Robbins
Table of Contents
A message from Dan Brulé…
Conscious breathing is the transformational tool of our day. I believe there is an angel of breath alive on the planet because we are at a huge turning point.
Global changes are taking place. There is an acceleration, an intensification. We are on the verge of an evolutionary leap in consciousness, in human potential.
As we approach that shift, things get very intense and the breath is a perfect tool for dealing with that intensity.
If there is one theme that has been universal for the more than 40 years I have taught Breathwork, it is that change is the common denominator.
People are intuitively drawn to the breath when they:
- Are about to go through a change
- Are recovering from a change
- Are in the middle of change.
Breathing is the ideal tool, a bridge or force for navigating change.
When you change the way you breathe, you change something so primal and fundamental that the effects carry over onto every other level of your being.
If you are trying to change something in yourself and you haven’t explored your ability to change your breathing patterns, this is the first place to start.
High States & Extraordinary Abilities Are Available To Anyone
Yes, That Means You!
The synopsis of my book, JUST BREATHE, is based on the idea that the high states and extraordinary abilities that we normally associate only with the great masters, saints, gurus, mystics and the legendary warriors of modern and ancient times—those same abilities and high states are accessible to anyone. (And not necessarily through years of practice or training that involves remarkably high risks.)
I assure you that it is not necessary to meditate in a cave for 20 years, or crawl through the desert on your knees for 100 miles, to achieve enlightenment.
Those ways and methods might have worked in the past, and for some people, but we live in different times.
Time itself seems to be accelerating. Evolution is accelerating and so must be the methods that we use and turn to.
I honor and respect the ancient traditions, but it is not my job to preserve them.
In fact, very often, my job is to destroy them, rebuild or reshape them to suit the needs of our time.
I have been kicked out of many schools and have outgrown almost every teacher I’ve found. I have been ostracized and I have voluntarily bailed out of a number of communities. I like that and I have no problem with it. It’s something that suits me.
Can You Invest 1% Of Your Time Per Day To Growth?
You probably breathe 20 thousand times a day. If you could use just 1% of those breaths—200 breaths—that is not a big investment. So, 200 times a day, take a conscious breath. Although some would say, “Whoa! 200 times a day? That’s a lot!” But that’s only 1% of the breaths you are given!
If you are not willing to invest 1% of what is given to you, if you are not willing to take advantage of that, then you are not really interested in growing or healing.
You cannot use the excuse that you don’t have enough time or money or that you’re too busy. You can’t get away with that. The work is too simple, too easy.
The ‘Magic’ Of Breathwork—Revealed
The magic of this practice is that if you do it often enough, if you do it continuously—if you do it in enough different situations and circumstances, in different moments and activities—your system takes it on as a strategy.
It takes it on as a habit—and that’s when the real magic happens! Once you re-pattern your mind-body system, when tension comes into you, the breath comes out of nowhere and washes that tension away. Or, if your bliss—your ecstasy—gets dented, the breath comes in and lifts you up!
Your system has already taken on certain breathing habits and patterns.
For example, in moments of fear, pain, stress, sadness or confusion, most people unconsciously hold their breath (or they over-breathe).
Without realizing it, you have already trained your breath to serve you in some way—to avoid, block, suppress or escape powerful feelings. Yet, we have to feel in order to heal.
The point is that the breath is already working for you in ways that may not serve you!
We are running ancient programs that were designed to protect us from saber-toothed tigers. When was the last time any of us had to defend ourselves against a saber-toothed tiger? And yet, we are carrying habits, patterns, programs and strategies that were designed for that.
Breath Therapy Can Help
One of the models we are practicing here is called “Breath Therapy.” Here are some things to note:
- Any psychotherapist, counselor, medical doctor or anyone in the helping or healing profession, if they do conscious breathing, they will be far better at what they do than others in their field who are not conscious of the breath.
- Psychotherapists who use the breath for their own clearing, centering and balancing − and who integrate breath awareness and conscious breathing into to their psychotherapy practice − get far better results than their peers who are unaware of the power of the breath.
- Breathwork is now mandatory in psychotherapy training in several countries in Europe; there’s a Breathwork module in their training.
- There is so much scientific evidence that physical, emotional and psychological issues are associated with dysfunctional breathing patterns. It is very hard to find any problems that are not triggered by dysfunctional breathing or made worse by it.
And so, before you go prescribing medications or launching into various therapeutic processes, first evaluate the breathing and make sure there aren’t any habits or patterns that are causing the problem or exacerbating it…
Here’s How People Usually Learn the Fundamentals of Breathwork from Dan Brulé
For those looking to seriously advance their understanding of the basics of breath therapy—especially as Dan teaches it—you usually have to attend a live, 3-day workshop call the Foundation Course.
The cost of one of his recent Foundation Course workshops in Australia was up to $4,000 per attendee. And, factoring in the cost of things like travel, accommodation, food and drinks etc. this is a significant commitment for all who attend.
And as you can see, this workshop was fully booked. Everyone attending not only received the expert teaching and guidance from Dan, but also got a certificate of completion afterwards to verify they took the course.
Unfortunately, because it’s a live workshop, even those who could afford the steep price still had to jump around another big hurdle… that the even goes for 3 days!
So even those that could easily afford it often had trouble making it to these brilliant workshops.
Breathwork Fundamentals by Dan Brule
A Brand-New Way to Learn Dan Brule’s Foundation Course to Breath Therapy
That’s also cheaper, more convenient, works around your schedule, is always available, and provides the same level of teaching that his live workshops provide
Now, for the first time ever, you can get the exact same lessons from Dan Brule’s live Australian workshop for a fraction of the price and available to you on-demand, and always available.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Amazing Foundation Course
Remember, this is from Dan Brule’s live, 3-day workshop, so you don’t miss out on a thing!
Module 1: Open and Expand, Relax and Let Go & Breath Therapy
- The basic tenants of breath therapy—allowing you to understand why it’s so powerful and how you can best use these simple techniques during your day
- Using breath as a tool to heal—the incredible reasons why breathing is so important to your health and well-being
- Why many countries across Europe make breath-work a mandatory subject of study for psychotherapists
- The 2 ‘Core Ideas’ of breath therapy(and how they work together in tandem to help rid your body of old limiting habits, ready to be replaced by new habits that serve YOU)
Module 2: The Student-Teacher Relationship & Freedom and Safety
- What makes breathwork so different from the other healing modalities and practices
- Why the ‘fluid nature’ between student and teacher is so important—and how you can embrace this aspect of breath therapy to get more from your practice and supercharge your results
- How the guidelines for breathwork enable you to get the most out of your practice
- The importance of the ‘2 Rules of Breathwork’ (which help you naturally flourish and become all you mean to be) – Freedom & Safety
Module 3: Breath Awareness & Conscious Breathing
- The 2 basic aspects of breath-work which allow you to begin your journey to breath mastery: Breath Awareness & Conscious Breathing
- The ‘dance’ between the two aspects of breath-work which allows you to be in the moment and aware (and how to quickly take charge, take control of your breathing and in turn, your life)
- How Breath Awareness fosters meditative awareness (and then becomes a form of breathing meditation)
- Why “passive” breathing is equally important as “active” breathing (and how to jump between the two types at will)
- The ‘4 C’s’ of breathing—fundamental to making massive changes in your breathing and progress within breath therapy
- Why ‘pauses’ and ‘gaps’ in your breathing are so common (and why it’s crucialto CHANGE this pattern of breathing behaviour if you want to advance in breath mastery—you’ll be shown how to do this too, don’t worry!)
Module 4: The Principles of Breath Therapy
- The 5 Principles of Breath Therapy:
- In the first principleyou’ll learn some of the guaranteed physiological changes which happen to your body depending on the breathing techniques you do—PLUS you’ll be taught the most important techniques to practice as a beginner, so you don’t get overwhelmed with other breath techniques
- The second principlewill show you how an ‘obvious yet hidden’ concept has the power to completely make (or break) your breathing therapy practice—no matter how technically brilliant you may be
- The third principledelves into meaning of the saying: “water only rises to its own level.” This saying will become immensely powerful for you—it will likely transform your perceptions on teaching, of yourself, and of teachers and practitioners around you
- The fourth principlelooks inside your own mind to ask questions which may be deeply uncomfortable or confronting.But for those honest with themselves and open to a truereality, this opens up amazing opportunities for you and your life.
- The fifth principleis hard to describe. We’ll just call it ‘Something Else’ for now and leave you to experience it yourself when you enrol in the course.
Module 5: 20 Connected Breaths
- One of the most fundamental practices of breath therapy in use since the 70’s
- What ‘Connected Breathing’ is (and why it’s necessary for transformation through breathing)
- How ‘Connected Breathing’ helps break habitual patterns, and provides a platform for restructuring and re-patterning the mind-body system—effectively ‘burning’ away the limiting habits, patterns, and structures which may already exist
Module 6: Sigh of Relief & Yawning
- The state of the art and cutting-edge technique used as a “secret handshake” amongst breath therapy practitioners
- How to trigger an autonomic response in others at will(and why you’ll be able to quickly turn every yawn into an opportunity for powerful breath therapy practice)
- What the significance of both a “sigh of relief” and a “yawn” is—and why it’s so important if you’re ever in a team environment
- Why professionals in life and death situations such as anti-terrorism and hostage negotiations practice this powerful technique (and how you can use it to calm anxiety or stress PLUS boost performance during your day-to-day life)
- How to get even more benefit from your “sighs of relief” and yawns—both of which stimulate neurological activity which amazes neuroscientists (in fact, there’s no single activity that ‘lights up’ more parts of the brain and has more neurological effects than a yawn!)
And That’s Not Even HALF of the Modules!
Imagine what you’ll uncover within the remaining 15 modules. Just think of what you could learn with the guidance of a true breathing master like Dan Brule!
Here’s a sneak peek at the full course:
- Module 1: Open and Expand, Relax and Let Go & Breath Therapy
- Module 2: The Student-Teacher Relationship & Freedom and Safety
- Module 3: Breath Awareness & Conscious Breathing
- Module 4: The Principles of Breath Therapy
- Module 5: Breath Awareness & Conscious Breathing
- Module 6: Sigh of Relief and Yawning
- Module 7: Formula of Transformation
- Module 8: The 3 Cornerstones of Breathwork
- Module 9: The Basic Series and the Triangle Breath
- Module 10: Nose & Mouth Breathing
- Module 11: Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Module 12: Eight Paths in Breathwork
- Module 13: Three Questions to Ask a Client
- Module 14: Getting Caught Up in the Complexity of a Practice
- Module 15: The Three Convergences in Breathwork, Consciousness & the Mind
- Module 16: Balance in your Breathing Practice
- Module 17: Chinese Medical Breathing Exercises
- Module 18: Zen and the Art of Breathing
- Module 19: Sufi Breathing
- Module 20: Shamanic Breathing Exercises
- Module 21: Vivation: The Skill of Happiness
- Module 22: The Four Dimensions of Awareness
- Module 23: Internal Awareness
- Module 24: Cycles & The Hero’s Journey
- Module 25: Questions & Answers
Sales Page: _https://www.o2collective.com/breath-work-fundamentals-black-friday?
Deliver time: 12-24hrs after paid