Professional Level Trading (IPLT) Online Video Series by ITPM sheds light on the best practices to walk on the roadmap to becoming a sought-after trader.
Professional Level Trading (IPLT) Online Video Series By ITPM
You can become a professional trader as long as you learn the best practices and common mistakes, and develop your own trading style. You can now learn the tried-and-true frameworks through online courses. Learning from experienced traders is one of the best ways to earn high profits amid the volatile market.
The RoadMap To Becoming A Profitable Trader In Many Trading Markets Is Clear!
Professional Level Trading (IPLT) Online Video Series by ITPM sheds light on the techniques and strategies that you can apply to the professional trading market. The step-by-step guidelines are combined with the illustrations of case studies and examples, for the stable growth of profitability.
How to level up the trading strategies and techniques to become a professional trader is what you can learn in this course. The blending between theories and practices is found in the Professional Level Trading (IPLT) Online Video Series by ITPM. Practical lessons into the best ways to deal with market volatility can help you maintain the consistency of profitability.
The Videos Of The Course That Cover Many Topics Of Trading For Consistent Profits Include:
The fundamentals and advanced concepts in Professional traders and Retail Traders sessions
Realized volatility and how to deal with the market trends, price actions, etc.
How to diversify the trading portfolios with profitable trading items through the data-driven and objective technical analysis.
The detailed instructions on professional trading techniques, routines, strategies for the consistency of trading profitability.
Access to Spreadsheet Class of Portfolio Volatility, and of Implied Volatility, and of Realized Volatility, and so on.
The essentials of professional trading are openly shared amid the volatile trading market.
The best tips for trading to earn top-out profits without undertaking high risks.
The best solutions to handling the volatile trading market, sudden reversals of market movements, etc. are what you can expect from this course.
And so much more!
ITPM stands for Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management. It has been addressing many aspects and topics of trading in a wide range of instruments, such as stocks, options, forex, ETFs, hedge funds, and so on.
Anton Kreil – IPLT Introduction to Professional Level Trading 2021
- 01. Professional Traders VS Retail Traders 101.mp4
- 02. Professional Traders VS Retail Traders 102.mp4
- 03. Realized Volatility 1.mp4
- 04. Realized Volatility 2.mp4
- 05. Realized Volatility 3.mp4
- 06. Implied Volatility 1.mp4
- 07. Implied Volatility 2.mp4
- 08. Portfolio Volatility 1.mp4
- 09. Portfolio Volatility 2.mp4
- 10. Becoming a Professional Level Trader.mp4
- Distribution of Returns – Bond ETFs.xlsx
- Distribution of Returns – Currencies.xlsx
- Distribution of Returns – Equity Indices.xlsx
- Distribution of Returns – Large Caps – Discretionary, Industrial.xlsx
- Distribution of Returns – Large Caps – Food, Beverage, Healthcare, Utilities.xlsx
- Distribution of Returns – Mega Caps.xlsx
- Distribution of Returns – Mid Caps 1.xlsx
- Distribution of Returns – Mid Caps 2.xlsx
- Distribution of Returns – Summary File.xlsx
- ATRP – Bond ETFs.xlsx
- ATRP – Currencies.xlsx
- ATRP – Equity Indices.xlsx
- ATRP – Large Caps – Discretionary, Industrial.xlsx
- ATRP – Large Caps – Food, Beverage, Healthcare, Utilities.xlsx
- ATRP – Mega Caps.xlsx
- ATRP – Mid Caps 1.xlsx
- ATRP – Mid Caps 2.xlsx
- ATRP – Summary File.xlsx
- Video 9 DOWNLOAD – Portfolio Volatility Calculator.xlsm
Sales page: _https://www.itpm.com/education/
There are no reviews yet.